" Gantunglah azam dan semangatmu setinggi bintang di langit dan rendahkan hatimu serendah mutiara di lautan "

Monday, June 23, 2014

D.R.E.A.M.S


F.I.G.H.T.  F.O.R  O.U.R  D.R.E.A.M.S


Assalam...
Oh, hye everyone!

D.R.E.A.M.S

 Hear this word make me say '''I WISH blablabla...and I WISH blablabla....""
nobody knows when the sounds will be END!!

Something likes a wonderful thinking, kinda!
UnCountable, i guess!
Fullllll of lovely n great hopes!
am i right??

But right now, 
I WISH THE WIFI AT THIS INSTITUTE 
WILL BE GETTING FASTER N MUCH MORE BETTER!!

URGHHHH!!!

can't access for the notes that i am searching right now!
wifi really like a baby tortoise!
yg hairannya,,blog ni bole pulak buka!
hehe...
so,,jom la menari-nari kat atas keyboard ni duhai jari jemariku yang tercinta..

D.O.N.E!

10 pm already.
Going to bed.
Sleep well, live well, Increase the productivity of tomorrow routine.

K.E.E.P  S.M.I.L.I.N.G





No comments:

Post a Comment