" Gantunglah azam dan semangatmu setinggi bintang di langit dan rendahkan hatimu serendah mutiara di lautan "

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MR. FLU :: He Miss Me a lot, I Guess!

Salam wbt..
oh hye everyone!
Alhamdulillah
Feeling very well after got fever, cough, nnnnn flu! 



Aha...i remember! 
after taking something that is not suite with me ; dangerous food (to me la..), kinda. 
urghhh mr. flu automatically say hye to me! 
may b he miss me, i guess! *_^

>balik sekolah, pegi makan wif ain, mirah n bie :) tetiba, opocot! ade budu n cencalok! macam mane nie...teringin sangat nak makan.. :'(
 ni laa kalau da jadi food lover,, suka semua benda! 

budu, cencalok, budu, cencalok???? -,-"
 budu bahaya sangat! ambik la jugak satu sudu cencalok.. 

jeng jeng jeng!!!! 

acung!acung!acung!

aha....bersin la.. hurmmmm

n then....

MR FLU say HYE n he surely miss me a lot as i hv been tried to avoid myself from meet wif MR FLU before this.......!
because MR FLU really miss me he bring along his neighbour MR COUGH n MR FEVER to visit me on my weekend that supposed to be a very nice weekend to me!

**sorry for talking too much and for being very merapu-rapu ~kot!~ **

**************THE END ************

No comments:

Post a Comment